Communication Services and Media
Adaptable Business Processes and complete IT-Solutions for Communication- and Media Industries
A maximum innovation rate and consistently reinventing markets are the characteristics of the industries for communication services and media. Liberalization, globalization, stock exchange boom and bear markets, waves of consolidations, financial crisis – all of these general market developments have affected these branches in a high manner. Sustained success will only be achieved by companies that gain and consolidate significant market shares rapidly with product- and process innovations. It is an indispensable pre-condition to have highly efficient business processes, that are supported optimally by capable information system technologies. A must-have is the ability to continuously adapt processes and information systems according to changing business models.
The Solution: Knowledge powered Business processes
As a service provider and product supplier, who is active in the branch for more than 12 years, PROMATIS offers future-safe, adaptive business processes and IT-package solutions for the communication- and media industries: knowledge powered business processes!
The PROMATIS portfolio for the communication- and media industries includes branch-specific components that are assembled individually for the customer:
- Designing and reengineering business processes incl. the management of change processes within the organization. Meeting demands, we help ourselves with efficient business process software (Horus, Oracle BPA or BPM Suite) in connection with branch-specific Best Practice models (e. g., Horus Knowledge base eTOM ®).
- Implementing process-oriented solutions based on Oracle Business Applications. In the ranges of finances and accounting, project management and to the illustration of the Supply Chain we fall back on the Oracle E-business Suite including branch-specific components. We support the Customer Relationship Management according to requirements with the CRM modules of the E-Business Suite, with Oracle CRM On Demand or Siebel CRM.
- Construction of a service-oriented architecture (SOA), in which continuous business processes are implemented – also across enterprise borders. Typical: the seamless integration of different enterprise applications (Legacy, SAP, MS Dynamics, Oracle Applications) with Best-of-Breed-Branch packages (e. g., for Billing or media creation) and the Web Services based on Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA).
- Along the value added chain economic key indicators are defined based on Oracle Business Intelligence Suite and the Oracle Performance Management Applications and are implemented. For an key indicator-based enterprise management the enterprise performance can be measured thus and analyzed specifically. On this basis change potentials are identified and subsequently processes are improved constantly.
- Enterprises of the communication and media industry use in the operational range a huge number of systems specific for each task, in which customer data are administered. To bring together established customer data from the entire group into a uniform system and to administer them efficiently – that’s the job that PROMATIS does. The PROMATIS Data Management Solution is based on Oracle Customer Hub.