Application Developer (m/f/d)
The focus: Cloud-based agile Oracle application development
To not simply experience digitization, but to do it yourself! Are you a doer? Then PROMATIS is the right place for you! We stand for Digital Evolution as the road into the digital future for our demanding customers. And we are looking for you, a doer that understands the goals and needs of our customers and casts them into intelligent digital solutions. Based on agile and hybrid process models, you will make digital innovation tangible as a valuable member of ambitious expert teams. You will develop software solutions with modern Oracle and open source tools, which enable our customers to tap into digital potential. The solutions are based on powerful Oracle infrastructures in the cloud, on premises or hybrid. We are not looking for “coders”, but application developers who accompany the complete software lifecycle: from technical requirements to the finished application and agile further development.
A variety of tasks await you:
- Based on the product backlog, as an Oracle application developer you will analyze functional requirements of the customer with regard to their technical implementation.
- You will take over the technical conceptualization and design of the software artifacts as well as the database structures, possibly also the entire system architecture. For the design of the user experience, you will work closely with the customer, the business consultants and, if required, with ergonomics experts.
- In agile projects, you will plan sprints, execute them and participate in the review and retrospective.
- Typical development tasks:
– Business and technical/scientific applications for different devices (web, PWA, mobile app, cyber-physical systems)
– Custom modifications and extensions (customizations) for Oracle enterprise applications: Dialogs, reports, analytics dashboards, process automation.
– Application integration using APIs and integration platforms in the cloud and on premises
– Extraction, transformation and loading routines for automated data migration
- Your application development responsibilities will include method compliant documentation, execution of unit tests and peer tests, and involvement in system testing and performance testing.
- In the transition and commissioning phase, you will provide support for data migration as well as system integration and user acceptance testing.
- As a technical consultant, you will share your knowledge with developers and technical system architects of our customers and partners in the form of professional consulting, coaching, workshops and trainings.
You bring to the table:
- Degree in computer science, information systems, information management or industrial engineering with IT affinity or a qualified IT specialist training
- Required knowledge and practical experience – ideally in the Oracle environment:
– Agile software development.
– Knowledge of database programming (SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle APEX, Visual Builder or comparable tools) as well as Java (Java SE, Jakarta EE).
– Experience with workflow (BPEL, BPMN) and XML (XML, XSD, XPATH, XSLT) technologies
– Knowhow with service-oriented architectures and web service technologies (SOAP, REST) as well as SaaS integration via PaaS
– Development experience in the context of a business application software, e.g. Oracle Cloud Applications, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle NetSuite, SAP or SalesForce
- Interest in innovative technologies and methodologies in the areas of digitization and AI/ML
- Responsible use of digital technologies and AI with the goal of creating sustainable human user experiences
- Communication skills, abstraction and structuring skills, diligence in creating documentation as well as good English and preferably German skills
- Mobility in project work at home and abroad
If you are interested in challenging and varied tasks at our company, we look forward to receiving your application via email.