Consultant Digitized Processes – Location Denver, CO, USA (m/f/d)
The chance to gain valuable experience abroad: We are looking for you to support our ambitious growth plans in the North American region. We now want to increasingly market our leading digitization expertise for Oracle Enterprise Applications in the German-speaking market in the USA and Canada. To this end, we want to strengthen the experienced team of experts in our US office in Denver, CO with motivated business and IT consultants.
After an individually designed induction of approximately 6 months, you will be assigned to Denver.
The focus: Digitized processes and Oracle enterprise applications
The goal is clear: Excellent business processes with Oracle® digitization solutions! And your job is to show our demanding customers the way to the digital future. Together with the customer, you will design intelligent business processes in which modern, market-leading digitization technologies can fully develop their potential. Based on agile and hybrid process models, you will configure enterprise software systems that are precisely tailored to the customer’s business processes. You are responsible for turnkey implementation and accompanying change management.
A variety of tasks await you:
- Analysis and improvement of business processes. A special feature: In workshops, for process visualization and documentation you will use Horus® business process tools and ready-made best practice reference models.
- Together with the customer’s subject matter experts, you will develop requirements specifications for the configuration of the target system and specifications for customer-specific additional developments and integrations following a standardized procedure. In addition, you define suitable test cases.
- Design, configuration, personalization and testing of business processes in the enterprise software system:
– Oracle E-Business Suite
– Oracle Cloud Applications
– Oracle NetSuite ERP
– heterogeneous systems
- Conceptual design of the data migration as well as support in the transformation process, data cleansing and migration implementation.
- Support of organizational change management. In addition, planning and implementation of training and coaching measures.
- As required, support of the customer in the operating phase, solving of application problems and elimination of system errors as well as ongoing maintenance and further development of the system.
You bring to the table:
- Degree in industrial engineering, information systems, information management, business administration with IT affinity, information technology with business administration affinity or career changer with practical business experience
- Sound business knowledge and ideally user experience in at least one of the following areas:
– Finance and accounting
– Enterprise Performance Management
– SCM/Logistics and Production
– Customer Experience (sales, marketing, service)
– Personnel management (HCM)
- Responsible use of digital technologies and AI with the goal of creating sustainable human user experiences.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to abstract and structure, diligence in the preparation of documentation and presentation materials as well as good German and English skills
- Mobility in project work at home and abroad