DevOps Engineer & Consultant (m/f/d)
The focus: Continuous innovation on the Oracle platform
PROMATIS stands for Digital Evolution as the path of our demanding customers into the digital future. However, evolution only takes place if it is driven by a continuous stream of innovation. Are you an innovator? Then PROMATIS is the right place for you! We offer a DevOps-driven working environment for collaborative project work and continuous learning – perfect for the realization of innovative digitization solutions. You will use modern Oracle and Open Source infrastructure products and development tools on premises and in the cloud. You see valuable potential benefits for the digital future in the ethical use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Exciting tasks await you:
- Implementation of modern business application software: web portals, transaction systems (OLTP), reporting and analysis systems (OLAP), mobile apps.
- Software development and maintenance from front-end to back-end as well as development of interface concepts.
- Commissioning and monitoring of the implemented cloud platform and cloud applications, as well as the support and further development of said web-based applications.
- Customization and extension of cloud-based Oracle enterprise applications as well as legacy and third-party applications.
- Analysis of technical customer requirements, software, database and user interface design, development and testing, creation of user and system documentation.
- As a DevOps Consultant, you will share your knowledge with developers, system specialists and technical system architects of our customers and partners in the form of professional consulting, coaching, workshops and trainings.
You bring to the table:
- Degree in computer science, information systems, information management or industrial engineering with IT specialization or a qualified IT specialist training
- Required knowledge and practical experience – ideally in the Oracle environment:
– Service-oriented architectures, web service (SOAP, REST) and workflow technologies (BPEL, BPMN).
– XML technologies (XML, XSD, XPATH, XSLT)
– Java SE, Jakarta EE
– Understanding of cross-departmental process chains – also involving external process partners
– Integration of processes, applications, data
– Security, Identity, Compliance
- Interesting additional qualifications:
– Knowledge of business process and data modeling and database and communication design.
– Basic or user knowledge in a business management environment.
– Database programming (SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle APEX or comparable tools)
– Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS and PaaS)
– Networking, Connectivity & Edge Services
- Responsible use of digital technologies and AI with the goal of creating sustainable human user experiences
- Communication skills, abstraction and structuring skills, diligence in creating documentation as well as good English and preferably German skills
- Mobility in project work at home and abroad
If you are interested in challenging and varied tasks at our company, we look forward to receiving your application via email.