Digital Infrastructure Expert (m/f/d)
The focus: Oracle Infrastructure and Database Technologies
Sustainable business excellence is the goal we pursue together with our customers while implementing their ambitious digitization strategies. To achieve this goal, an enterprise architecture must be in place that is based on a high-performance, scalable and, above all, secure digital infrastructure. PROMATIS infrastructure and database experts rise to the challenge of providing the right infrastructure for the customer in the cloud, on premises or in hybrid form. In doing so, they provide support throughout the entire lifecycle of the digital infrastructure. Through the increasing use of AI/ML-based Oracle Autonomous technologies, they achieve a high level of automation and the highest governance standards.
Responsible tasks await you:
- Planning, deployment and operation of Oracle infrastructures in the cloud (IaaS, PaaS), on premises or in hybrid form.
- Change and incident management of systems in close cooperation with the manufacturer Oracle.
- Installation, configuration, administration and monitoring of the systems.
- Planning, installation and configuration of highly available and distributed database architectures.
- Conceptual design, implementation and application of backup and recovery strategies.
- Performance monitoring and tuning of applications, database and infrastructure management.
- Productive use of Oracle enterprise databases as well as multidimensional, in-memory, NoSQL and MySQL databases.
- Consultation of decision makers and application developers with regard to the efficient use of the digital infrastructure and joint elaboration of adaptation and extension strategies.
- As a consultant, you will share your knowledge with infrastructure specialists and technical system architects of our customers and partners in the form of professional consulting, coaching, workshops and trainings.
You bring to the table:
- Degree in computer science or related studies with strong IT reference or qualified IT specialist training
- Required knowledge and practical experience:
– Administration of Oracle database systems including the following technologies: SQL, Real Application Clusters (RAC), Active Data Guard (ADG), Automatic Storage Management (ASM), Recovery Manager (RMAN), Grid Control.
– Management and monitoring of Oracle databases and engineered systems with Oracle Enterprise Manager
– Oracle Database Systems Standard and Enterprise Edition
– Implementation of highly available and secure infrastructure and database systems
– Networking, Connectivity & Edge Services
- Interesting additional qualifications:
– Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS and PaaS).
– Oracle Autonomous Database Solutions: Data Warehouse, Transaction Processing, JSON Database
– Oracle Database Security
– Data Analytics and Data Warehousing
– Multi-tenancy architectures in the Cloud
– Database programming (SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle APEX or similar tools)
- Responsible use of digital technologies and AI with the goal of creating sustainable human user experiences
- Communication skills, abstraction and structuring skills, diligence in creating documentation as well as good English and preferably German skills
- Mobility in project work at home and abroad