Junior Consultant Digitized Processes (m/f/d)
The focus: Digitized processes and Oracle enterprise applications
The goal is clear: Excellent business processes with Oracle® digitization solutions! And you will show our demanding customers the way into the digital future. Together with the customer, you will design intelligent business processes in which modern, market-leading digitization technologies can fully develop their potential. Based on agile and hybrid process models, you will configure enterprise software systems that are precisely tailored to the customer’s business processes. You are responsible for the turnkey implementation and the accompanying change management.
A variety of tasks awaits you:
- Analysis and improvement of business processes. The special feature: in workshops, for process visualization and documentation, you will use the Horus® business process tools and ready-made Best Practice reference models.
- Together with the customer’s subject matter experts, you will develop requirement specifications for the configuration of the target system and specifications for customer-specific additional developments and integrations following a standardized procedure. In addition, you will define suitable test cases.
- Design, configuration, personalization and testing of business processes in the enterprise software system:
– Oracle E-Business Suite.
– Oracle Cloud Applications
– Oracle NetSuite ERP
– heterogeneous systems
- Conceptual design of data migration as well as support in the transformation process, data cleansing and migration execution.
- Support of the organizational change management. In addition, planning and implementation of training and coaching measures.
- As required, support of the customer in the operating phase, solving of application problems and elimination of system errors, as well as ongoing maintenance and further development of the system.
You bring to the table:
- Degree in industrial engineering, information systems, information management, business administration with IT affinity, computer science with business affinity or career changer with practical business experience
- Business knowledge in at least one of the following areas:
– Finance and accounting
– Enterprise Performance Management
– SCM/Logistics and Production
– Customer Experience (sales, marketing, service)
– Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Knowledge and ideally practical experience in tool-supported analysis and modeling of business processes.
- Responsible use of digital technologies and AI with the goal of creating sustainable human user experiences
- Excellent communication skills, abstraction and structuring skills, diligence in creating documentation and presentation materials, and good German and English language skills
- Mobility in project work at home and abroad