Oracle Cloud Developer
Your way of thinking is process- and solution-oriented? You are communicative, devoted, and a socially competent team player, but an equally strong lone fighter? You work proactively, possess analytical skills, rapid comprehension and a high quality standard? You like to accept technical responsibility and are able to visualize complex issues? In this case, we’re looking forward to have you in our team.
Together with our customers, PROMATIS-consultants design intelligent business processes and indicator systems. Our special feature: Our consultants consistently count on easily comprehensible graphical business process models and provide already predefined best practice solutions. With the products of global market leader Oracle® and in close collaboration with our customers, we realize innovative digitization and AI solutions.
- Realization of modern business application software: web portals, transaction systems (OLTP), reporting- and analysis systems (OLAP), mobile apps
- Software development and –maintenance from frontend to backend, as well as the development of interfacial conceptions
- Commissioning and monitoring of the implemented cloud platform and cloud applications as well as supervising and further development of said web-based applications
- Adjustment and expansion of cloud-based Oracle business applications. Legacy applications and third-party-applications
- Needs-oriented application of Oracle database- and middleware technologies, as well as proven open source components
- Detail analysis of functional customer requirements; software-, database- and user interface design; development and testing; generation of user- and system documentations
- Solving of economic tasks with the help of cloud-based application software
- Degree in computer science with focus on business administration; information technology or industrial engineering with focus on IT
- Required knowledge and ideal practical experience:
– Service-oriented architectures, web-service technologies (SOAP, REST) and BPEL & BPMN 2.0
– XML-technologies (XML, XSD, XPATH, XSLT)
– Java SE/EE
– Understanding of interdisciplinary process chains – also with the involvement of external process partners
- Valuable additional knowledge:
– Knowledge in business process modelling, data modelling and database- and communication design
– Basics or application knowledge in an economic environment
– Data bank programming (SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Application Express or similar tools)
- Natural requirements are English skills, and high degree of mobility when it comes to project work
- advanced working methods and innovative software tools
- Working for the award-winning „Cloud-Applications European Champion“ awarded by Oracle
- A secure job in a growth-oriented company
- Flexible working time model
- Individual training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to create a positive, pleasant working atmosphere together in motivated teams
- Management with flat hierarchies that sees economic success, social responsibility and responsibility as the cornerstones of corporate mission.
- Proximity to leading education and research institutions
- Experience and willingness to familiarise career starters, cross-entry and re-entry students with the job
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, also by email.